Bow Hunting - Ontario Hunting - Deer Hunts - Ontario Archery Deer Hunts - Non-Resident Deer Hunting
We have no 2016 Archery Spots Available
· Exceptional Whitetail Deer Hunting
· Trophy Bucks
· High Success Rate for Whitetail Buck harvest
· Active Baits Sites and Food Plots specifically selected to attract deer
· Strategically placed Deer Hunting Box Stands or Ladder Stands - please bring your own Harness
· Exclusive Low Pressure Deer Hunting Areas
· Limited Number of Whitetail Deer Hunters
· Over 2000 acres of land to hunt on
· Knowledgeable and Experienced Whitetail Deer Hunting Guides
· Transportation back & forth to your deer hunting site if required
· Help Tracking & Retrieving your Whitetail Buck
· Help Dressing your trophy Buck
· A place to Hang your Whitetail Deer
· Freezer Service for your deer hide and venison deer meat
· Help arranging Professional Processing & Wrapping of your venison deer meat
· Help arranging for local taxidermist to do your trophy Buck Mount
· A Picture taken of you and your Trophy Whitetail Buck
· Modern comfortable Housekeeping Cabins (with TV & Satellite)
· Quality Meals & Great Coffee: “more than you can eat & drink” - American Plan
· Quality Whitetail Deer Hunting Vacations at Affordable Prices
Baited sites with ladder Stands or Box Stands for optimum hunting or wildlife viewing with photography opportunities.
Portable Deer Hunting Stands can be set up in most of our hunting sites to allow an opportunity for harvesting a Trophy Buck with Archery Equipment as well as rifles and other firearms such as Muzzle Loaders.
The success rate for this camp has always been excellent.
We will do everything we can to bring in the bucks … but remember, we can’t guarantee the weather or your hunting skills.
Our Deer Hunting Success Rate Depends on You
Archery Hunters – please bring your portable stands for optimal placement of stands for Archery Hunt